Network Marketing & Performance Improvement
|Network Marketing|Sales Leads|Sales Techniques|Financial Advisors|Performance Improvement|
1. Go beyond the "5 minutes" allotted by the client.
2. Use your client as a source of performance.
3. Ease your client's understanding and stimulate his motivation to take action.
4. Begin to sell to a referred lead even before you have spoken to him.
5. Distinguish yourself from the competition, increase your credibility considerably, create a clientele that will refer you to other clients, and make your work even more exciting - all at once.